Friday, July 10, 2009

The Daily Healing List

Today i edited the list. I did this because either I felt energetically that the person was over the crisis and/or healed, or had returned to a workable status. Another reason for editing the list is simply to manage my own energy and time. It takes something to send healing to people. I find I need to feel a clear need is present. Another reason to take someone off the list is if they are simply not receptive to receiving the energy, or are so intensely negative that it is difficult for me to be in contact with their energy. All these considerations come into it.

If I took you or a loved one off the list and you think they should still be on the list, please request to have them put back on. Don't be shy. Remember one of the laws of the universe is that the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment