Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Energetic Connection

When I send energy remotely, I experience a connection with that person's energy. I can feel the level of tension or disruption in their energy. In one case, the person's energy was so disrupted that it was difficult to have contact with it, almost painful for me. Generally, I can feel the energy calm down, level out as I send. When it seems to have changed for the better I stop and move on to the next person on the list.

Recently, I was asked to send energy to an infant suffering from pneumonia. This baby's energy was very distressed. Then I couldn't feel him anymore. It was neither good nor bad, just not there. I couldn't establish a connection. A few days passed, and I finally sent a message to the person who had asked me to do the healing work. I was informed the baby had died.

This was very disturbing for me. It seems to me that I should have been informed without having to ask. I suppose it's possible my sensitivity and intuition will continue to develop to the point where I can tell when someone has died, but at this point I don't feel certain about what I am feeling. I wasn't sure if he had just recovered, or what?

Well, in any event, when there is no strong energetic connection I will simply stop attempting to send energy. But I sure wish people would let me know. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment