Thursday, March 26, 2009

A little bio

Just so my readers know, I am an ordained Spiritual Healer and Reiki Master. I can do distance healing, as well as in person, hands on work. I think I was naturally gifted as an energy healer to begin with, and Reiki brought my skills along even more. Reiki also taught me how to do energy healing without hurting myself by taking the other person's pain. I still have that option. When it's my grandson, for example, I go ahead and pull it to me and away from him. Most of the time, however, I provide a clear channel for the universal life force energy to pass through me into the person I am working on.

A couple of years ago, I completed a program and became certified by the University of Metaphysics as a Holistic Life Coach. I'm currently enrolled in a Metaphysical Coaching program with the same school. I also do Tarot readings. I have no formal training in it, but when I trust my intuition it seems to go well. I'd be happy to provide readings. It's good practice for me.

I do not charge for any of these things. I subscribe to the "Reiki Do" philosophy. These are God-given gifts. So long as I have enough money to live on from other sources, I will give freely of these gifts.

I have had a tendency to keep this part of myself quiet, and as a result I have not practiced as much as I probably should. My friend Richard Halsey fusses at me for, as he puts it, not doing my job. Perhaps it is time for me to come out of the spiritual closet.

2 comments:

  1. ROSEANNE:
    OUT OF THE CLOSET AND INTO THE LIGHT, NOW THAT'S A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE. HOW DOES IT FEEL? THE MORE LIGHT WE WALK IN THE WARMER WE ARE. WE'RE VERY HAPPY FOR YOU.

    RICHARD AND CHERYLEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. Reiki

    ReplyDelete