Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome to Soul Visions

What have you seen from the perspective of your soul?

When I think of my "soul," I am thinking of the part of me that transcends this life, this body and this time and space. It is the eternal dimension of my existence. If often think of my soul as my higher self, the part of me that knows itself as eternal. There is a part of every person that listens when that person speaks, watches as that person acts. This dimension of self is not directly involved in what is going on within this current life in time and space. It is the "watcher."

In connection with an eternal dimension, this authentic or elemental self endures.

When you are in touch with your essential self, what is your view of life?

I see my current life as one of many, a small interval on a long journey. I don't know where I am journeying from or where I am journeying to, but that doesn't seem to be a problem for my soul. There is a knowing beyond my grasp that inspires my trust and confidence. When I am in touch with my soul, I relax into life. I become more present and less reactive, and a vast sense of peace flows in.

Do you take time every day to connect with your soul self?

In order to connect with my soul self, I have to slow down and come to a state of rest. In this state of rest, I consciously back up into my higher self. A few conscious breaths, a moment of deliberate relaxation, and the connection becomes evident. I have never felt as whole and complete as I have when I'm in touch with my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment