Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Diana, Jack, Grandpa, George and Carl

The first person to come to me in spirit to say goodbye after they had left their body behind was Diana Chung. She was 24. She died of Leukemia. She was a beautiful Chinese and Indian girl from the islands. We were friends at college. Diana's goodbye was perfumed. She once told me that what made her the most sad about having a short life was not getting to be an old lady.

When Jack came it was not to say goodbye. No, he came mid transition and his intention in contacting me was to hang on to life. He was in a state of panic and desperation. Terrified of losing hold on this life. His energy hit me like a blast of sudden gale force wind and knocked my chair across the room. At first I didn't know what it was, but then I realized it was Jack, hanging on, terrified of letting go. I talked to him and eased his mind. I helped him let go.

My grandfather came in a dream. He wanted to die in a burning house, but I went in after him and talked him into coming out, if only to meet my little girl. And he came with me. In the real world they lost him on the operating table and then suddenly he came back.

George came with after shave that had always turned my head. I thought it was sexy on him. He came to say goodbye and remind me to claim the inheritance he'd left me. I never did.

Carl came to see me in a dream and gave me an assignment to do for him in this world. He wanted me to deliver a message to Donna for him. To remind her that he is waiting for her and she is not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment