Friday, May 15, 2009

The Daily Healing List

The latest development in creating this ministry is the Daily Healing List. Every day, I pause at some point to focus my attention on channeling healing energy to people I know of who need it. So far, there are eight people in Malaysia whose names are totally unpronounceable and none of whom are known to me, a man I used to know but haven't seen for 30 years, my sister in law, an author in New Zealand and my best friend.

Right off the top, I am aware that there is no limit to the size of this list. I don't need to know the people to send them healing, and the energy grows/expands in proportion to the size of the list with no effort on my part.

This is an extremely valuable spiritual practice for me, in addition to any benefit the recipients may realize from it. Not only are my hands positively on fire, but my entire personal energy field is more present in my own ordinary awareness. This indicates to me that I am also receiving healing as a result.

1 comment:

  1. Please can you send mANNY lEIBERMAN LOTS OF LOVE, LIGHT HEALING, AS HE HAS SUFFERED A STROKE THAT HAS AFFECTED HIS RIGHT SIDE, AND ALSO INJURED HIS RIGHT HAND. tHANK YOU SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete