Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Miracle Of Distance Work

Today I did an attunement for a woman in Turkey. Every day I send energy around the world to the people on my Daily Healing List. In the spiritual/energetic realm, there is no distance. I place my hands around a ball of energy that arises naturally between them. Inside that ball of energy, I intend to connect with someone, and instantly, their energy arises between my hands. I can feel if they are upset or in pain. I can feel their energy shift as I gently send them healing energy.

Several years ago, my father was very ill. He had bleeding ulcerative colitis, and they couldn't seem to get the bleeding under control. His health was in real trouble. I started sending healing energy. A few weeks later, I called. He came to the phone, and as soon as he knew it was me he said, "You're healing my belly." I asked him how he knew. "I just knew," he said. I had told no one. My father got well. Was it because of my efforts? I will never know. But the fact that he knew tells me it had an effect.

I always have two ways to go. I can do Reiki, just Reiki, in which I channel and send the pure energy of the universe. Or, I can take the pain/illness from the person's body, literally pulling the dark energy out of them. The problem with doing that is that I generally end up with some of that dark energy in my own body, especially my hands and arms. So I have to be careful.

Most of the time, I stick with Reiki. I send and let the energy and the other person's own healing system do the work. But sometimes, like when it is somebody very close to me, or someone who is in trouble, I just go ahead and take it.

Either way, being able to do this is a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment