Saturday, May 2, 2009

Free Will

We choose this life. We choose to inhabit a physical and mortal body and take whatever comes with this physical partnering. We contribute to our physical, emotional, social, material, psychological and mental reality within this physical plane of existence. We come here to learn. We don't learn much when the grass is green and the sun is warm, but when the storm winds blow and the tree falls on our house, we are awakened into learning mode. It is for this, for adversity, that we have come into this plane of existence.

Our souls seek balance. We remember the imbalances of previous lives in our soul self, and we live this life in a clear determination to set things in balance again. I was self-centered in a prior life, talented and successful and spoiled. I used other people to entertain myself. Now in this current life, I have been abused and used by others to meet their own needs, and I have learned the empathy that I lacked. The adversities I have faced in this life have been gifts to my soul. It has grown in love and wisdom through every hardship.

In a previous life, I was an herbalist. I knew the plants and combinations of elements to heal the sick or calm a troubled heart. i remember doing it, but not the knowledge of those things. In this current life, i have the gift of healing. I work with the energy, and the energy works with me. The energy guides me, and I am guided when I am channeling the energy by my spirit guides, who plant suggestions in my mind. I can sometimes hear them talk.

All through our life, we are creating what is coming next. We see it and then we claim it, and before we know what has happened, it is ours. But we do not get to control the physical plane in a perfect or absolute extent. The processes are so great that all we can do is yield to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment