Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Soul Vision

I remember laying on the massage table so the energy workers could balance my chakras and look for any blockages to clear. Richard sat down at the head of the table and started working on my head. he was using small chrystals to clear away any cluttering thought forms that might be getting in the way of having an open crown chakra. Me, I was just laying there enjoying being worked on. When suddenly I realized I had left my body and was floating somewhere, a disembodied spirit for the time being. What a great feeling to be in my soul or spirit self without all that extra baggage of the body. I felt peaceful and light.

I saw before me a stack of layers, like the layers you see in a tree's rings. One on top of the other, each was distinct. Some were thin, some wide. I knew they were each of them one of my lives. I located my current life somewhere this side of the middle. There are a lot of lives before it, but not so many coming after it. And those coming after are longer and longer in length.

I noticed with some disappointment that my current life is one of the shorter layers in my soul's earthly journeys.

For a little while I sat with my soul, in a most perfect state of peace and contentment, observing my lives laid before me. But when it came time to go back, I flew directly into this life, coming to rest where I had started out, on the massage table at Charley and Sandy's, with Richard still working on the clutter around my head.

I woke up and looked around. I was struck with how cluttered, ugly, noisy and hectic everything is in this time and place. A very strange place to come back to. But back to it I did come. Remembering what it was like being with my soul, seeing my lives from the perspective of my soul. It changed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment