Friday, April 3, 2009

All Visions Are Soul Visions

All visions are soul visions. Only the soul sees beyond the five senses and what's in front of our noses. The soul not only sees, it also speaks. And it hears. It is the source and agent of all metaphysical knowing. Yet the majority of people do not notice that their soul is even there. It must be quite a shock when they die. All at once, there is nothing BUT the soul. It is where we are. My soul is the seat of my consciousness. From there, my identity is the illusion.

One thing I know about my soul is that it is not afraid to love. When souls meet in that timeless dimension they move about in, they don't hold back. They don't act cool. If you love someone, the love is thrilling and immediate, true and complete. It is not denied.

No comments:

Post a Comment